Project updates via proposal system
All projects receiving funding must submit at least one project update per cycle via the proposal system.
Criteria for updates:
- standardized tag to distinguish them from regular proposals.
- must be submitted at least 5 days before the voting deadline.
- cost 0.1 dash and must be signed by the private key receiving funds.
- no payouts, no refunds.
- must contain at least 120 words*
- optional; link to image which will appear before main text (stock photography or other).
- prompt Proposal Owner to include milestones, due dates and KPIs, but not enforced.
- failure to provide at least one update per cycle will automatically and permanently de-fund the proposal.
* The minimum word count criteria is based on the concatenated
- provides a guaranteed source for project updates.
- updates can be automatically extracted for blog posts / newsletters.
- keeps on-going proposals fresh in MNO minds.
- zero tolerance for no progress reports.
readability of 20 live proposals; 120 x 20 = 2400 words. This number is
close to the recommended word count for fintech blogs / articles, which
typically expect higher word counts.
Work to be carried out by owners of the dash protocol (currently DCG) within
6 months of this proposal passing. This proposed work is deliberately
simplified and absent of Platform functionality. Technical documentation
and a reference HTML/JS form is expected.
Automated blog posts / newsletters are expected to be built by independent community members and NOT by DCG.